Форумы  ›  Архив форума  ›  Архив форума с 2003 по 2018 год

Stay and work at Russia

Dear all , i have not married a russian woman in Greece but i have with her a son , who has already 2 nationalities ( Greek -mine and mothers-Russian ) , are there any special low who can provide me with visa in order to stay with my son and my fiance?? they already live at Tiumen region.
He has not 2 nationalities. Betwean Russia and Greek not signed agreement about 2 nationalities.
No, there is no any special low which can provide you with visa if you are not married with your fiance, even you have common children. You can come to Russia to marry and make permission for temporary residence without quotas for three years.