Форумы  ›  Архив форума  ›  Архив форума с 2003 по 2018 год

Getting Citizenship of Russia Federation

Dear representative, I am Turkish and was born in Turkey, Ankara. I have been working around 6 years abroad; including most part in Russia, others are mostly in CIS countries. I firstly went to Georgia in 17.05.2003, then I have been in Azerbayjan, Sakhalin Island/RF, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Moscow/RF (I have been living in Moscow around 2.5 years).I came to Russia Federation first time in 16.08.2003 for working in Sakhalin Islands with commercial visa. Second time I came to Moscow in RF in 10.04.2006 with a business visa and then got my working permits, I came again to Moscow in 05.07.2006 with a working visa. After that I am still living with Moscow and I have all that time with a working visa with me. I am still living in Moscow. I am single, I donot have any child. I have a higher education level, Mechanical Engineer(Bachelor of Science) from a Turkish university. I know Russian, English and Turkish. My Russian is good. I would like to get a citizenship. Would you advise me how can I get a citizenship and which procedures should be followed by me? Thanks for your helps.
If you Russian is good, lets talking Russian ... для получения гражданства нужны основания, из того что вы написали у вас их нет. Чтобы получить гражданство, нужна хотя бы получить РНВП (разрешение на временное проживание) в Москве его получить нереально, потомучто нужно попасть в квоту, в Москве они раздаются по блату. Без квоты получить РНВП можно, если вы женитесь на гражданке РФ.
Анна